In Fashion Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites



I am linking up with A Little Bit of Everything, Grace and Love, and Momfessionals for this week's Friday Favorites! 


Breakfast with these crazies
What a way to kick off my Friday morning!! Wish I could do this every week! Love these little boys so, so much! Their Mama and Daddy have done an AMAZING job at raising them so well.



These Jcrew shorts!!! 
They are seriously the best shorts ever created. Great fit, comfortable, made of lasting material..  AND Jcrew Factory is having 50% off their entire site until April 6! Soo I just bought several pair :)  I have no issue whatsoever shopping at Jcrew Factory opposed to the original store. With a classic brand like Jcrew, nothing is "last season" or poor quality. 




STARBUCKS
Specifically this ginormous K Cup Starbucks made special for me by Barrett with LOTS of sugar! Working off two hours of airplane sleep, and have a packed day!

Andddd this is coffee number three today. #exhausted 



Blogging and Sunbathing
Every afternoon this past week I was able to come home and sit on the balcony with the pup. The time change was rough at first, but I am SO happy for these longer days and a few more hours of sunshine! 






This Wine Rack
Our bar corner is slacking.. we currently have a wine fridge with glasses sitting on top. I desperately want to hang the glasses and I need something on the painfully blank wall. I thought this would look great and be perfectly paired with our "Being Southern" sign. I found some online for $75!?! It's a pallet people.. Anyone want to make it for me?? 



Check back next week to see the 5459 pictures I take over the next few days in Georgia! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!


xoxo, 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I understand the double up on Starbucks! I did that this week too! Love that wine rack, functional and fun. Have a great weekend xoxox Amanda @ ABW

    ReplyDelete