In Family Five on Friday Friday Favorites Girlfriends

Five on Friday



Hey guys! Happy Friday! It's been a nice little week over at the Pryors.. full of afternoons in the backyard and nights on the deck. Isn't October just the best month!? AJ is headed to Boone, NC this morning on a bachelor party, so Maddie Jane and I are holding down the fort. Here's a look at some of my favorites this week :)



1. My new wreath
Mom had Mr. Al make me a new fall wreath for the front door. I loooove what he did, but man alive I need to help those planters out! I'm think huge mums in the planters and then lots more pumpkins surrounding the base of the planters..



2. Maddie Jane's art work
Once a month we get a big pile of her art work from school. This week she was admiring it and trying to hang it on this little wall and I thought that was a GREAT idea! So voila - we have it displayed :)



3. My new vacuum!!! 
Elizabeth gave me a robotic vacuum for my birthday and I could not be more in love. It is a miracle worker - we named him Dan Dan the Cleaning Man, haha! We keep him turned on a majority of the day and he constantly needs cleaning out. 1. I'm surprised it works SO well and 2. I had no idea my floors were so dirty!! You can get one HERE - seriously, go do it. You won't regret it.



4. My sweet baby girl
Let's just pretend this isn't a SUPER unflattering picture of me, and hear me out on this.. That sweet girl has given us a run for our money this week. For the past almost year she has slept in her bed from 7pm to 7am without any problem. Most nights she will even ask to go to bed! But this week.. oh my goodness.. She goes to bed fine, but has been waking up a couple hours later, or at 3, 4, 5am. AND to top off the sleep strike, she has been taking her clothes and diaper off in the middle of the night!! She is clearly still sleepy and very irritated when she wakes up, so I don't think it's a bed time issue. Maybe we have just been going too much lately? BUT it has given me the chance to hold her. She is not a "hold me" baby.. The last time she fell asleep in my arms was April (when it happens so infrequently, you remember it!!!) So what I'm trying to say is.. this week has been rough, but I have really kinda loved it. Babies don't keep y'all.



5. Hudson Berley Archer
I saved the best for last!! One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world gave birth to the cutest little boy this morning! Brit has had a rough couple days, and I am so stinkin proud of her powering through to get this healthy little boy into the world. Welcome to the club Huddy!!



Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. Love your new wreath and idea with the mums and pumpkins :) Happy Friday!!

    Happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just stopping by from Friday's link up and I LOVE your fall wreath! I'm excited to really start decorating the outside of our house this week. I've already killed a mum... oops! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Dan Dan the cleaning man do well with different surfaces? I have hardwood with rugs and then tile all on the main floor of my house so I'm wondering if it would work for me! And gorgeous front door... love it :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And yes, he does!! We have hardwoods, carpet and several rugs throughout our home and he transitions so easily.

      Delete
  4. Love your wreath and am so curious about the Roomba. Does it really work that well?! Maybe I'll put on my Christmas list..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Jaclyn!!! I have a toddler and a beagle that sheds and I found myself sweeping at least once a day if not several. Now I sweep maybe once a week in the books and crannies.. Absolutely add it to your list!!

    ReplyDelete