In Weekends

Weekend Wrap Up - Amanda & JTuck

Friday evening I grabbed the girls from the airport and we started on the trek back to West LA in rush hour traffic. We had planned to do the sunset at Santa Monica beach and get dinner there, but it was super overcast and we were all tired. So we just grabbed dinner and one of my favorite dive's - Barney's Beanery. 


And like the rest of the country, we watched the Bruce Jenner interview. I don't understand it.. I can't wrap my head around it. But it is not my place to pass judgement. Anddd that's all I will say. 


Saturday morning we had brunch at Taste. We shared a yummy cinnamon role and each got an egg dish. Love this little place to enjoy some fresh air and taste-y food haha 


Of course we did the list of LA tourist things- Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Blvd, The Grove, the Beverly Hills sign. It was SO windy and even sprinkled a little bit. I swear, the weather will be sunny and 75 until I have guests come into town! 


After a quick nap, some chips and dip on the balcony, and drinks, we headed to dinner at The Churchill. It had great atmosphere - dimly lit, rustic decor, and delicious food! 
Sunday morning we went on a hike to Runyon Canyon. Thank goodness the weather turned around and it was a perfectly clear day to see the city.


Aren't they cute in their matching gear? 


We grabbed some lunch in Santa Monica and headed to the pier. Such a gorgeous day but still SO windy!


This is Jessica's first time touching the Pacific Ocean! 


Gotta love a Santa Monica street performer. This guy could easily be a comedian if his dancing career doesn't work out. This was his big finale - he got a ton of tips! 


We grabbed AJ and headed to Venice to watch the sunset from my favorite view - The High bar. It is beyond gorgeous up there AND they have heaters and blankets for when the sun goes down. 


Love this guy so much and SO appreciative of him always being a good host when my girlfriends come into town! 

This view never, ever gets old.. 


We will miss this one day.. 


After dinner at Room Sushi, we headed home to watch more Kardashians. ha! I love having girls in town to do the mundane girly things with me! It was great hosting Amanda and Jessica - I would give anything to get to go to work with them every day again. I hope they come back soon!! 


xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment