In Fashion Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!!


Happy Friday Y'all!! As always, I am linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci for Friday Favorites!! 

1. GAP SALE!!

Y'all Gap is having an amazing sale right now! 30% off your entire online purchase, $30 off all women's styles, and 50% off all clearance items!! 

This Dress was originally $80 and you can get it for $39! 

This Shirt (bc you know I love stripes!) was $27 and you can get it for $12!


2. Celebrating the birthday boy! 

I met AJ at the mall in between my office and our apartment at the food court for his birthday lunch. I know, fancy - right? We had some yummy Chipotle to celebrate the big 2-4.

Anddd we were supposed to go to Ruth's Chris last night, but when I got home this one was tired and requested we just walk across the street to Counter Burger. I am ALWAYS down for a meal I can have in yoga pants!! 


3. Sandersville Style

So wishing I was in Sandersville this weekend to attend Sip and Shop with May My Designs and Lilly T. Grace. They both have some great looking stuff and SO impressed all of this talent came out of my little tiny home town. If you're in the area, check out their event on Saturday 10am-2pm at the Harris Home.. and I hear they have mimosas :) 

My mom got me these super cute pajama shorts for Easter from Lilly T. Grace. 

Just put a bug in hubby's ear that I NEED that pink arrowhead necklace from May My Designs. 


4. Spring Time

Well.. it's always sunny and 75 in Southern California but I finally feel like I can wear my sandals, tanks, and bright nail color and not be breaking my Southern Fashion Bible! 

I need these shoes in my closet STAT

And I need "Kiss Me I'm Brazilian" on my toes! 



5. Answered Prayers! 

God is good y'all! My family received a ton of great news to answered prayers this week!! What a high to end the week on. Y'all have a great weekend! 
xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment