In Decorating Fashion Menu Monday OOTD What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday


The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel at The Larson LingoShay at Mix and Match Family, and Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To. These posts are always so long and take me forever to do, but I sure do love looking back on them later! (PS I struggled with these stinkin fonts for FOREVER and could not get them right...)

 1. What we're eating this week...
Sunday: out to dinner.. Obika Mozzarella Bar
Monday: Pesto Pork Chops & Salad
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken & Asparagus
Wednesday: Grilled Fish & Fingerling Potatoes
Thursday: Shrimp Pasta
Friday: Braised Chicken & Corn on the Cob
 
2. What I'm reminiscing about...
Three years ago I was on my bachelorette trip!! Would give the world to spend a weekend with all these ladies again! 

 

3. What I'm loving...
Our new balcony!! While E was here she REALLY spruced it up.. I asked for her help and I was expecting some like $5 grocery store plants.. She blew it out of the water!! This place is such an oasis for a glass of wine at the end of the day! 

 

 4. What we've been up to...
This past weekend I was in Georgia for Kelley's wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous and she was a STUNNING bride.


 
 
  
5. What I'm dreading...

I'm not dreading a thing! Life is goooood!

6. What I'm working on...
We are working on sign language! Using Applied Behavior Analysis from my therapist days in college. Right now we are just focusing on the sign for "more" with baby food. 


7. What I'm excited about...
Thanks to my mom.. SO MUCH RicRac&Ruffles clothes! We are LOVING them. So excited for the brand rep announcement on Monday. Fingers crossed we are chosen!!



8. What I'm watching/reading...
Just started this book on the plane ride home from GA. I have been a super slacker in the reading department.. Excited to have a bathtub read! And what better than a classic Nicholas Sparks?



This show is finally BACK. Oh man, I love Charleston. And I looovee watching the ridiculous lives of "old money". This show is a TRAIN WRECK and oh so good.


9. What I'm listening to...
Dave!! On repeat until August. I gave AJ tickets for his birthday and I can.not.wait. In the pre baby days, we went to DMB shows at least twice a year. It's the soundtrack to our lives.. walked down the aisle to it, first dance.. we LOVE Dave. You can't listen to this stuff and not smile. 

  
10. What I'm wearing...
I'm awful at taking pictures of what I'm wearing these days. And I have some cute stuff!! But usually by the time I remember to take a pic, I have baby spit up on me... I digress. 

I literally did not pack one thing for Kelley's rehearsal dinner. Fortunately, I found this cute little number at Target a couple hours before it started! 

And another outfit I am in love with brought to you by JCrew Factory.. That place wins every.single.time.


  11. What I'm doing this weekend...
NOTHING, but hanging out with my two favorites!! So excited for a down weekend. We only have TWO between now and June 24th!! #jesustakethewheel



12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
AJ is taking us to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad for Mother's Day! Not sure what I am more excited about.. the flowers or seeing Maddie in a pool for the first time at our resort!! 


We are heading to St Simons at the end of the month for Kyle's wedding!! SO ready to see friends and family and have a few extra days at the beach!



  
13. What else is new...
  Just doing life around here! Check back on Saturday for Maddie Jane's FIVE MONTHS update. Holy cow, time ppllleeassee slow down!!

xoxo,

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I've been reminiscing about your bachelorette party ALL WEEK! We had so much fun! I love all of MJ's outfits. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your outfits from the what you are wearing question! That JCrew blouse is a perfect spring color!
    http://www.cupcakendreams.com

    ReplyDelete