In Face Product Three Things

Three Things - Link Up!

So today, I am trying out a new link up I saw on two of my favorites blogs - Mix and Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything. Each month we are talking about THREE THINGS we would take with us on a stranded island.. and each month it will be from a different "category". Trying to shake things up around here besides MJ rolling around or what we're having for dinner, ha! 


So this month is "Medicine Cabinet" .. I'm just going to go ahead and throw out there that my three real things would definitely be my toothbrush, deodorant and glasses.. but that's boring and I'm sure you don't care one bit that I use Crest... 

SO here are three things from my medicine cabinet that I would realllyyy like to have and maybe you want to give them a try too :) 

1. Clinique Moisturizer
My face gets dry.. I mean REALLY dry like it hurts to smile at times if I don't moisturize.. so if I'm on a deserted island, I'm definitely going to need this. I have been using the same moisturizer since I was 12 and I have no intentions of changing it up anytime soon. 



2. Clinique Anti Blemish
I don't know about you.. but every now and then I will get a zit (or 5) like a 14 year old going through puberty. And holy cow I get insecure about them. This stuff works miracles. Again, I am a brand loyalist with Clinique.. been using this stuff forever. It BURNS, but that bad boy will be gone the next day, promise! 


3. Benefits : Roller Lash
On the weekends I go pretty much make up free, but I gotta have my mascara! I have been on the hunt for YEARS to find the right mascara. I have tried cheap drug store kinds and I've tried Chanel, fat brush, skinny brush, and everything in between. Then I got Roller Lash by Benefits in my Birchbox one month and I was IN LOVE. Seriously, my eye lashes make the same transformation as the picture below every single morning. 



That's my three things for this month!! The cute graphic below lets you know what all we will be discussing each month for the rest of the year. See you guys back here on Friday for my favorites :) 



Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Gosh...you #2 and #3 I am going to have to try!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete