In TBT

TBT : Kell Bell

Y'ALL .. I am going to Georgia TONIGHT because these roles are about to reverse! My schnook is getting married in TWO days!! 


I met Kelley freshman year of college at UGA in a hallway.. We were both sitting and waiting to interview for Freshman Council of HEROs. 


Of course being the crazy outgoing girl she is, she walked right up to me and it was history from there. We became instant best friends.. I practically lived in her dorm room that year. 


Our bond was sealed with cookie dough, crispy french fries, and power hour at Bourbon. 


Sophomore year we moved in together. And 621 was full of cougars. 


And lots, and LOTS of good nights..


That turned into rough mornings.. 


Junior year she moved into ADPi and I moved downtown, but we still stayed besties. 


Don't know what I would do without her love and friendship. She is the most caring and compassionate girl in the world and I am so lucky to call her my friend.


A LOT of miles separate us these days.. but we will always have our love for the Dawgs and Athens, GA that continue to bring us back together year after year. 


SO ready to see her!! She is with THE perfect match for her and I can't wait to be a part of their tying the knot this weekend!! 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment