In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites



Hey, y’all!!  It's Friday and I'm linking back up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!


1. My Happy Baby! 

My girl is SUCH a happy baby!! She giggles and babbles all day long. She is so much fun and just lights up the room with that smile of hers. We are LOVING our nights and weekends soaking up every little bit of that sugar!



THIS FACE. ahh. This is the face she gives her Daddy every single time he is in the room. 




2. Baby Shower Love
At my baby shower back in September, Paige had everyone write me/MJ little notes. Since Maddie was born, Paige has put a note in the mail each week. Every note has been so encouraging and such a great reminder of all the love and support we have back home. Paige let me know this was the LAST one this week.. so bummed, but SO thankful for everyone's kind words. Love yal all SO much!! 




3. Target Shoes! 
A week or two ago Target was having a buy one, get one 50% off sale on all clothes and shoes. I have shoes similar to both of these pairs that were literally falling apart, so I took this opportunity to stock up. Both pairs for under $30!? Wam, bam, thank you mam.



4. Four Month Well Visit
We had our four month well visit on Wednesday and everything went great. Our girl is now 12.5 pounds and Dr. Yazdani is very happy with her growth. She is still only in the 9th percentile in weight, but her weight is very appropriate from where she started!!



5. Molly and Maddie
It sure has taken Molly awhile to really get use to the whole idea of having a baby sister around, but these two are pretty stinkin cute lately. Molly isn't phased by Maddie's squeals, her kicks to the head, or being the center of attention.. I think it has something to do with the baby food she licks off her :) 






I hope yal have a great weekend! I will catch back up with you on Monday! 
xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment