In Friday Favorites Maddie Jane Recipes

Friday Favorites



Hey, y’all!!  It's Friday and I'm linking back up with Narci, Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!

1. Japanese Yum Yum Sauce (and jet.com)
So the DELICIOUS "yum yum sauce" (or pink sauce, or seafood sauce, or whatever you want to call it) isn't out here in California. Pretty much makes me not even want to eat Japanese.. But we found it! We ordered it online from this really neat site, Jet. They have ANYTHING you could imagine (my order contained yum yum sauce and diapers), it gets to your front door in two days, and any order over $30 is free shipping! So pretty much like Amazon Prime without the annual fee. 



2. Sophia! 
 Alright... I though it was pretty ridiculous that people were buying this $25 giraffe. I had no clue what the fuss was about. Then we finally ordered one.. and Maddie hasn't let go of it since! I think she may be an early teether, because she has been chomping on this thing all day, every day. Something about the texture and the ease of holding it?? Who knows! Whatever makes my girl happy :) 


And that look like you better not take this from me Mom! HA!



3. THIS recipe
I don't know if I have ever shared this recipe with you guys before, but I made it again this week and it is a GOOD find. It is super easy, makes enough for two to pop an extra one in the freezer or take to a friend and it is yummmmO. I mean Mexican and carbs? You're talking my love language. 



4. One year ago...
Last year this time we were in Louisiana celebrating Cotillion with Alix. Littttttlleee did we know, I was actually pregnant in this picture! We found out the very next day (4/12/15) that we were expecting "Baby P"! Holy cow what a crazy whirlwind of a year it has been!! So incredibly blessed to have our perfect girl in our arms now!! 



5. As always.. MY GIRL.
Just need to do a little photo drop of all the cuteness ;) 





Hope you guys have a great weekend! 
xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment