In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 14



How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? A lemon! 3.5 inches

Milestone? He/she is sucking their thumb and wiggling their toes!

Maternity clothes? For the most part.. It has been interesting getting my stuff together for the beach. I don't have nearly as much to pack! And I have sent back and reordered several bathing suits trying to find something I'm comfortable in..

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Some nights it's great and other nights I'm pretty sure I don't get a wink of sleep.

Symptoms? A lot of stuffiness/congestion and some killer headaches 

Best moment this week? Having Cassidy in town! So nice to have some girl time and gush about this sweet baby to her!

Miss Anything? My family and friends and the south and Dairy Lane and I get ALL of these in just a few days!!!!

Movement? I felt another flutter Monday night! 

Food cravings?
 Watermelon, apple sauce, pudding ... and key lime pie!! haha 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Grilled/baked chicken. barf.

Have you started to show yet? 
Indeed. 

Gender?
Telling the world on July 13th! 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Big ole' crater. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On, but our house has been SO hot and I have been swelling so badly. May have to start taking them off at times. (No one has air condition in California if you're within 10 miles of the beach..) 

Happy or Moody most of the time?
It's a roller coaster.. Thank the Lord we're going on vacation in 2 days.

Looking forward to? 
Going on vacation on Friday! I need a break from work, from the daily grind.. just need to be with my people and some relaxation! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment