In Travel Weekends

Vacation! Day 1 & 2

We made it to Georgia around 11:30pm Friday night .. my sweet sister in law picked us up form the airport and we made it to Tennille around 2:30am. After a quick night's rest, I was up riding around with my precious nieces. 


There is nothing a little dirt road therapy can't fix! Man, oh man how much I have missed this simple life.. 


Carson is the BEST big sister to Kylee Kate! And holy cow at how grown up she is!! 


No trip to Sandersville will EVER happen without a trip to the Dairy Lane.. 


And then off to see this precious baby boy and his sweet Mama. 


AJ getting a little practice in.. oh my goodness.. I can NOT wait until December. 


I would give anything to do this every single Saturday. Love LOVE this time with Kate. 


Saturday night we had a late Father's Day celebration. Lots of Daddy's side of the family and delicious steaks! 


Gorgeous sunset right over the very spot we got married. Can't wait to bring our sweet baby here.. 


Sunday morning we were up and headed to Edisto! It rained HARD the entire drive. Us Californians were in hog heaven. I can't remember the last time I actually saw it pouring rain.. 


First accident of the trip.. AJ with a busted head.. (He gashed his head open on a TV stand.. completely sober..)


And the Hand and Foot tournaments begin.. no Jones' vacation happens without some intense card playing action!! 


Keep checking back for more on the Jones' Family vacation!! 


xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment