In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!!


As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


1. New jewelry dish! 
I asked my mother in law for a monogrammed earring holder and BAM it came in the mail like a week later! She started up a new business doing vinyl appliques and glass etching. Let her know if you want anything!! (and yes, this is my sad collection of earrings..) SIDE note - those pink and green ones are $8 at Nordstrom!!!!! And I'm obsessed.



2. Fun nails
I get my nails done pretty often.. it's my guilty pleasure. And I normally only get pink/red/nude to keep them professional for work, but this week I got purple since we are going to the BEACH THIS WEEKEND. I am so stinkin excited. And eesh.. those rings are getting awfully tight..



3. My lazy pup
AJ sends me pictures during the day of our lazy beagle. I just can't get over how sleepy she is all the time! I am so SO going to miss her this week. She is staying with a sweet lady we found on www.dogvacay.com - it's a great website with background checked care takers and reviews.. ALSO, all transactions take place via the website, so no cash exchange!



4. Erin Condren 
I love, love, love my Erin Condren planner. It holds my entire life in there! Her stuff is super cute and you can personalize the covers with monograms, pictures, whatever you want! And this week, I have had list on list on list for packing and our HUGE master grocery list.


And.. I hate to share this with you guys, because I want the BEST odds possible.. but one of my favorite mom bloggers Shay at Mix & Match Family is doing a $100 Erin Condren giveaway! SO head on over there and enter to win because the 2016 planners are now out!!


5. WE'RE GOING HOME!!!
I know I sound like a broken record over here but.. I AM SO EXCITED to be going home! The only person in my family that has seen my belly is my mom and I am just so stinkin excited to share this super fun time with my family. We will be seeing my Dad's side of the family all day Saturday and have a little late Father's Day dinner Saturday night. Then Sunday morning, the huge Jones' crew is heading to Edisto beach.. ALL 18 of us! I don't know if we have had a vacation where every single person was accounted for! You should see our group chats and emails about this trip.. hilarious! #jonespartyof18 ... Check out some throw backs from previous family vacations!










xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment