In Face Product Friday Favorites Pregnancy

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 

1. THIS tinted moisturizer
So I got this stuff in my Birchbox this month and fell in love. During the summer, I hate wearing a ton of makeup and other goupy gunk on my face. This stuff takes the place of moisturizer, concealer and foundation. I have no clue how it matches my skin or covers so amazingly well, but it's the bomb.com. So I was putting it on the other day and it squirted out everywhere, I was devastated that I had lost so much amazing, expensive cream. So.. I'm in Sephora grabbing some mascara and what do you know.. they had this by the registry AND you can get it with just 100 Sephora points! So grabbed up severallll little bottles. 


2. Girl Time, the Bachelorette and my shelf belly! 
Every Tuesday night my sweet friend Devri and I get together to watch the Batchelortte sans commercials. I look forward to a little girl time, some baked goods and trashy reality TV with her every single week! This week while we were devouring her super yummy homemade brownies, we discovered I have a little shelf now! hahaha!


3. 10,000 Blog Views! 
Holy cow you guys, the blog has received over 10,000 views! I don't know who takes interest in Pryorisms, but I sure do love the love my ramblings are getting. Thanks a ton for checking in on us over here on the left coast! 


4. THESE frames and enjoying my photography
AJ's bathroom is super boring, I had no idea how I wanted to decorate it or if I even wanted to decorate it at all. I have so much photography (mostly from our travels) that I really wanted to get printed, so I have turned his bathroom into my photo gallery haha. AND my mother in law found these awesome (super nice/glass) frames for just $1.99 for TWO! 


5. Our sweet Baby!! 
Saved the best for last :) We got to see sweet Baby P today! He/she was moving all around and is measuring perfectly in all categories! Our doctor guessed the gender, but I think I'm going to keep it to myself until it is confirmed next month :) 



xoxo,

Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting that blog view milestone -- so fun!! What a precious ultrasound snapshot of your lit'l one!! Praise God for your sweet gift! <3 Have a fabulous weekend! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting 10k page views! That's so awesome! And yay for adorable ultrasounds :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the new baby <3

    Please check out my blog! It would mean a lot even if its just a comment<3
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/southernbellelivinginny-13653285

    ReplyDelete