In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


1. Starbucks App, Peach Green Tea Lemonade and Sweet Coworkers 
Whenever I need a little pick me up, I pop down to the Starbucks in my office building. Since I've been trying to cut way back on the caffeine being pregnant, peach green tea lemonade has been my new go to. Yesterday I went and it made.my.day. when I went to pay with the Starbucks app and I had a free drink! Makes me feel a little less guilty getting it all the time, when I get a free drink every now and then :) 


Then... I was getting to the bottom and my sweet coworker walked in with another one! Love when people know your drink order and bring you one out of the blue! 



2. Farmer's Market
There is a farmer's market by my office every Thursday. I have worked at my company for over a year and had never been up until last week. Now, I don' think a Thursday will go by without me going!! Main reason being these bad boys.. TWO flats (3 baskets in each) for $9! 


And they have so much other stuff! Veggies, cheese, a couple booths where you could get lunch.. my favorite is the flower shop. So cheap and gorgeous! 



 3. Sweet Friends and Coffee Cups
When Amanda and Jessica were here a few weeks back, I mentioned in passing how I couldn't believe I didn't have this coffee mug from Anthropologie. And what do you know.. they sent it to me in the mail this week! How incredibly thoughtful is that!? AND they sent a Baby Gap giftcard for sweet Baby P :) Such sweet, sweet friends I have!! 



4. AJ's Master of Science Degree
AJ finished up the Masters portion of his time at UCLA last quarter. In Physics, you don't HAVE to get your Masters in order to get your PhD, but while you're here... why not? SO proud of him and excited to get another piece of paper on the wall! 


And speaking of.. I have been looking into getting better frames for our degrees. Right now, they are in crappy Ikea frames. I mean.. we worked so hard to get these degrees, why not put them in proper frames? So thinking about these.. I know, I know.. the one I want is obnoxiously large, but I only have one degree, so I need more surface space! And having Sanford Stadium by the degree is pretty imperative.. 




5. Little Reminders.. 
With so much going on in the media (Duggars, Caitlyn Jenner, etc.), I just knew that I needed to write about it. I had all these talking points in my head from getting riled up over things I saw on Facebook. I had jotted down my SUPER valid points and why I was right and then I saw this little message and I was reminded.. I don't have to say anything. I actually DON'T have to express my opinion to have one. I don't have to prove I'm a better person or better Christian or prove anything. I don't have to attend every argument..


So I'll just leave it at this. Be nice. 



xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment