In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 13



How far along? 13 weeks, 3 days.

Baby's size? A sweet Georgia peach :) 

Milestone? Vocal cords! Teeth! Fingerprints! This kid is growing in leaps and bounds.

Maternity clothes? Always maternity pants.. a mixture of tops. I finally got my closet reorganized with the stuff that I absolutely can not wear in the back and a little maternity section. 

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Pretty good! Other than the 4 potty breaks during the night..

Best moment this week? Finding out the gender!! I absolutely love being able to call this baby by it's name. And oh my goodness.. AJ calling me and saying "How's my ___ doing?" I melt. Be still my heart. 

Miss Anything? My family!! 9 more days!!

Movement? I THINK I felt something last Thursday night.. It was like a little flip or flutter. 

Food cravings?
 Cesar salad, fruit, pudding, apple sauce, ice 

Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm having really bad headaches that make me super nauseated. I have good days and bad.. just have to appreciate and take advantage of the good ones! 

Have you started to show yet? 
Indeed. 

Gender? 
We know :) Gonna wait until it's confirmed at the next appointment to tell everyone. 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Big ole' crater. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. I'm sure that Georgia heat everyone is talking about is going to make me swell so badly! 

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
I have my moody times.. see Monday's post. oops. But good for the most part! 

Looking forward to?
Cassidy is coming to LA this weekend! We haven't had this much time together in YEARS. So ready to have some girl time with her!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment