In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 12




How far along? 12 weeks, 3 days.

Baby's size? A plum - 2 inches! 

Milestone? He/she has developed reflexes - he/she can feel my poke and will probably kick back! 

Maternity clothes? Always maternity pants.. mostly regular tops.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Pretty good! Other than the 4 potty breaks during the night..

Best moment this week? AJ being such a trooper maternity pants shopping. We went so many places and I was getting so frustrated. When I finally found the type I wanted he scoured the (very unorganized) racks until we found my size. You would think they would keep that stuff organized for us hormonal mommas...

Miss Anything? Walking up stairs and not being winded.. not being so HOT all the time..

Movement? Nope.

Food cravings?
 Nothing new... I am always SO thirsty and really only want water. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Waiting too long in the morning before I eat breakfast makes me super queasy. I was so good about eating a little something in bed early on. However, when I first wake up is the only time I have energy, so I try to get some stuff done around the house. 

Have you started to show yet? 
Indeed. 

Gender? 
So stinkin ready to know!!! 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Big ole' crater. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On, but I had to use soap and water this morning to get them off.. 

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
Happy! 

Looking forward to? 
Our doctor's appointment on Friday!! It has been over three weeks since we last saw our little peanut and I am DYING to see how much he/she has grown! MAYBE we will find out gender.. MAYBE. 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Yay for December babies! I'm so glad you found me! I can't wait to follow along! I love how cute your bump looks! I just look pudgy! :P

    ReplyDelete