In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 11



How far along? 11 weeks, 3 days.

Baby's size? A lime! 

Milestone? His/her fingers and toes are no longer webbed and he/she is moving around a ton! (Too bad I can't feel it!)

Maternity clothes? Yes. And I need more. I feel like I have nothing to wear. I had a breakdown this morning and cried and cried and cried... WHOA pregnancy hormones. 

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? I flip from side to side all night.. I think I need to invest in one of those pregnancy pillows.

Best moment this week? AJ getting all dressed up this morning to talk to his committee of professors to schedule his orals. He is well over a year ahead of schedule in obtaining his PhD and it is ALL because of his extreme dedication and hard work. He loves me and this sweet baby and is always doing everything in his power to get our little family to the next step. SO in love with him and his brilliance.

Miss Anything? Not being a crazy lady!! hahah and my energy.

Movement? Nope.

Food cravings?
 Anything my brain/stomach deems "refreshing".. pickles, strawberries, coleslaw, peach green tea lemonade from Starbucks.. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Fish and red meat not cooked all the way through (but then it tastes like crap.. boo!)

Have you started to show yet? 
Yup. On Sunday I was convinced it was shrinking though!

Gender? 
So stinkin ready to know!!! 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Big ole' crater. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
I was good until today! And now I'm an emotional HOT MESS.

Looking forward to?
The beach!! Three and a half more weeks until this mama gets a week of relaxation with some of my favorite people in the world! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment