In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


1. Strawberries! 
I have been eating this very meal every single day this week - bagel with strawberry cream cheese and fresh cut strawberries. I can NOT get enough. I don't have pregnancy cravings, I have pregnancy obsessions. 


And speaking of strawberry.. THIS strawberry licorice is the best licorice I have ever had in my life. It is a bajillion times better than twizzlers. I don't know where they sell it; this bag came from the movies.. but I gotta find some more!



2. We're paying off the car!!!
We loaded Ester up (my 2005 Equinox) and pulled her all the way across the country only for her to die on the 405 two weeks after getting to California. So we spent my 24th birthday car shopping! Now 18 months later, we are making the final payment!!! We financed the car for 6 years, but who wants to pay all of that interest!? Every time I got a raise we never altered our way of life, we simply put all of the extra money towards the car.. and tax returns, AND work bonuses. Seriously, any time we had extra money, it went towards the car. NOW it feels AMAZING to be making the last payment and all of that extra money can go into savings and investments!! 



3. Amazon Pantry
I discovered a really cool feature of Amazon Prime this week - Amazon pantry. They have pretty much any nonperishable food item or household good you can think of on the site. You have your "shopping box" and it tells you what percentage of the box is full with each addition. Whatever fits in this HUGE box ships for $5!! So naturally, I had 35 pounds of G2 and Powerade Zero delivered to my door :) 




4. Work Parties! 
We are super spoiled at work.. We have catered breakfast and lunch as well as unlimited snacks and drinks. So it's not like we NEED more snacks around work, but it's always fun to have some parties to change things up. Today we had a going away party with breakfast sandwiches and donuts. THEN this afternoon we had our Volunteer Fair with an ice cream bar. This momma was in food heaven! 





5. THIS guy! 
AJ seriously goes above and beyond for me. I use to walk to and from work every day, but since I have been pregnant he has driven me a LOT more. And meets me at the farmers market to buy ridiculous amounts of strawberries in the middle of the day, and drives to get me Chick-fil-A and bring it to me at work and gets me tums in the middle of the night and fixes me fish and chips and homemade tartar sauce when I have a ridiculous craving. Seriously, he has been AMAZING and I don't know what I would do with out him.. Baby P is going to be one lucky kid to have him for a dad! 



xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment