In Fashion Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites



1. It's May! 
I looove May. It's great weather, spring is in the air, everyone seems a littler happier AND it's my anniversary month! We will be celebrating two years of marriage on the 18th! We have a jam packed month again - my BFF Paige is here this weekend, mother's day next weekend (Without our moms for the second year in a row! We gotta change this next year!), New York the following weekend for a cousin wedding (plus some sight seeing and celebrating for our anniversary), THEN my mom and step dad will be here for Memorial Day weekend! 



2. THESE Jeans
Sooo... funny enough I discovered these jeans through my MOM. I normally stick to my Sevens, but these are the perfect Saturday casual jean. I suppose I should coin them my mom jeans. They are SUPER comfy and look cute with sandals or flats or heels. They are the boyfriend cut, so it gives some room in the thighs for us thicker girls! You can buy them HERE anddd they are 40% off! 



3. Last night's sunset
 I almost missed this beauty! I looked over from the couch and ran out to snag a picture. The sunset was literally gone 2 minutes later. Crazy how God gives us just a little snippet of his glory. 

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10


4. TODD GURLEY! 
Last night was the NFL draft.. the Falcon's pick at #8 rolled around and I had every finger and limb crossed hoping we would get Todd Gurley. However, they didn't snag him .. BUT the Rams picked him up at #10! This is the first time a running back has gone in the first round since 2012. I am over the moon for Todd; he has made some mistakes, but he is truly a class act and outstanding athlete. During his interview he was crying and I was crying.. haha what a mess! Guessing I am going to be watching a lot more Rams football this season.. 


Did I mention there are only 125 days till college football kickoff!?! I will absolutely miss this BEAST on the field, but looking forward to seeing Chubb and team between the hedges.. As always.. this is our year!



5. Nordstrom!! 
I could shop at Nordstrom exclusively for the rest of my life (if I had a never ending bank account) and be totally happy. Anything you could want you can find at Nordstrom and it will be of amazing quality. Shaeffer and Shay are continuing their Mother's Day Giveaway Week with a $250 gift card for you and a $250 gift card for your favorite mom! So hop on over to their blogs and register to win!! 


xoxo, 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Our 7 year anniversary is on 5/17! And we went to NYC for our first anniversary :) Yay for celebrating marriage! Also, I could not agree more about Nordstrom - I would shop there forever if my budget allowed! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete