In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 10





How far along? 10 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? a prune! 

Milestone? His/her vital organs are fully developed and are functioning. He/she is starting to grown nails and hair.

Maternity clothes? Katie sent me a big bag of her old maternity clothes! Lovinggg them. AND mom bought me a few things at Old Navy this weekend. Maternity pants are great, shirts are kinda big but they are comfy so I'm rocking them. 

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Ok.. just really weird, vivid dreams. 

Best moment this week? Seeing all of the adorable things at Hobby Lobby this weekend for the nursery. If I knew the gender, the nursery would already be done!!! 

Miss Anything? Dairy Lane! I got such a craving for it today. 4 weeks, 2 days until I can have some.. but who's counting?! 

Movement? Nope. 

Food cravings?
 Strawberries! And really just fruit in general. Thank you baby Jesus for sending me some healthy cravings finally! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Baked chicken, olives, beans. So bizaare. 

Have you started to show yet?
Yes. For awhile, I just had a bloated pooch that stayed more or less the same. Now I can tell the difference week to week. 

Gender?
Still going with boy. 

Labor Signs?
Nope.

Belly Button in or out?
In. 

Wedding rings on or off?
On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Pretty happy! I haven't been moody - just complain a lot about my random aches/pains/sleepy/hungry. Sorry Age!! 

Looking forward to?
Seeing the baby again! Up until now, we have gone to the doctor every week. Two more weeks until we see this peanut again! I can't even imagine how much he will have grown! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment