In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day Bump Day - Week 9



How far along?
9 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? An olive! 5.5cm 

Milestone? He/she graduated from an embryo to a fetus!

Maternity clothes? LOVE them. I know some women try to make their regular clothes last as long as possible, but they just hurrrtt. I am fully embracing the panel pants, because who doesn't want to wear stretchy stuff to work? 

Stretch marks? None so far. Just ordered some Burt's Bee's Mom Cream though

Sleep? Like a rock this week. I seriously don't move from the time I fall asleep until my alarm goes off.  But I never feel rested... 

Best moment this week? Seeing AJ show off our sonogram pictures to his family this weekend. He was such a proud Daddy and I fell in love with him even more!!

Miss Anything? Meat and cheese boards! I never knew pregnant women couldn't have soft cheeses or deli meats (it's because the possibility of listeria). I could make a meal of meat and cheese almost every night with a nice glass of red wine! 

Movement? I'm sure everything I'm feeling these days is gas haha 

Food cravings?
 Bad stuff. Burgers, chicken nuggets, pizza, pasta. I do eat fruit every afternoon which I'm pretty proud of! haha

Anything making you queasy or sick?
Smells. Everything smells SO strong. I cannot go into the meat section of the grocery store. 

Have you started to show yet?
Oh yeah. Everyone asks me, "Are you sure there is only one in there?" or "Wow, you look way further along".. thanks? 

Gender?
I always call the baby a he. It comes out naturally when I'm talking or writing.. we shall see!! 

Labor Signs?
No way. 

Belly Button in or out?
In.. it looks like a crater when I have on a tight shirt haha 

Wedding rings on or off?
On. My hands swelled pretty badly before pregnancy and now it's 10 times worse. I'm sure I won't be able to wear them much longer. 

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Should probably ask AJ this question... I think I am happy about 90% of the time. I only get moody when I'm hungry haha 

Looking forward to?
Seeing my mom tomorrow!! I knew it was going to be hard being pregnant so far away from her, but man it stinks! I am so ready for her to see this belly and start figuring out the nursery logistics!

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Your baby bump is the cutest! I am so with you - when it's time for us to have little ones, i am going to fully embrace those maternity clothes - be comfortable!! enjoy your time with your mom; that's the best :)

    ReplyDelete