In bucket list

Bucket List :: 100 things to do before I die..

UPDATE:: I am keeping this list current (as much as possible) and crossing things off as I do them! I will also start linking blog posts to the numbers!

I could really make a list of 100 places I just want to travel to.. AJ and I believe in spending more of our money on experiences rather than material things. We both agree we will die (hopefully at a very, very old age) still having a huge travel list. But we are going to do our best to experience all we can on this great big Earth! So without further ado, here is my great big list of places, experiences, and accomplishments that I hope to do in my life.. 
  1. Marry the man of my dreams 
  2. Give birth to my child
  3. Give birth without being induced
  4. Adopt a child
  5. Raise my children to love the Lord 
  6. Run a 1/2 marathon
  7. See the Northern Lights
  8. Graduate from college
  9. Own a house (no mortgage)
  10. Teach.. Cooking class? Sunday school? English as a second language?
  11. Get a Master's degree
  12. Chop down my own Christmas tree
  13. Eat sushi in Japan
  14. Be quoted
  15. See the Grand Canyon
  16. Surf in Hawaii (sorta, ha)
  17. Dog sled
  18. Wine tasting in Napa Valley
  19. See a kangaroo in Australia
  20. Bathe an elephant
  21. Trek to Machu Picchu 
  22. Work for a non-profit
  23. Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
  24. Go to the Maine Lobster Festival
  25. Backpack Europe
  26. Create a space that's ONLY for me
  27. See Yo-Yo Ma perform
  28. Eat at a Michelin star restaurant
  29. Take a photo every day for a year
  30. See the Alps in Switzerland
  31. Get a fish pedicure
  32. Road trip across the US
  33. Float in the Dead Sea
  34. Earn 6 figures per year (only me)
  35. Fly in a private jet
  36. Have high tea in London
  37. New York City at Christmas time
  38. Leave 100% tip
  39. Flip a house
  40. Attend the Olympics
  41. Learn "thank you" in 20 languages
  42. Kayak the Norwegian Fjords 
  43. Hear the Call to Prayer in Turkey
  44. Go to an FBS National Championship
  45. Go to a Super Bowl
  46. Throw an incredible surprise party
  47. Attend a luau
  48. Walk the Great Wall of China
  49. Go to Oktoberfest in Germany
  50. Kiss the Blarney Stone
  51. Be a mentor to someone
  52. Have a vegetable garden
  53. Feel an earthquake 
  54. Watch my daughter get married
  55. Take a cooking class with a famous chef
  56. Have a vacation home
  57. See the Christmas markets in Europe
  58. Kiss my husband at the Eiffel Tower
  59. Eat my way through Italy
  60. Visit all 50 states (currently at 28..)
  61. Visit 50 countries by the age of 50 (currently at 23..)
  62. Ride a gonolda in Venice
  63. Climb (a tiny part!!) of Mt. Everest 
  64. Go to the Kentucky Derby
  65. Stay in an over water bungalow (i.e. Fiji)
  66. Go to a World Cup
  67. Attend the Monaco Grand Prix
  68. Take a cheesy picture with the Leaning Tower of Pisa
  69. See a show at Red Rocks Amphitheater
  70. Take an international trip with my Mom
  71. Follow a band/performer around
  72. Get a photograph published
  73. Create a source of passive income
  74. Gamble in Vegas
  75. Catch a salmon
  76. Donate $5000 to a charity
  77. Go on another trip with my bridesmaids
  78. Have a BIG Louis Vuitton
  79. Buy some stock
  80. Read 52 books in a year
  81. Go to a music festival.. or five
  82. Love my home, my city, and my work all at the same time
  83. Road trip the Pacific Coast Highway
  84. Go on a domestic mission trip
  85. Go on an international mission trip
  86. Achieve and maintain my ideal weight (post kids, ha!)
  87. Coach one of my children's sports team
  88. Go to a concert at The Gorge 
  89. Drink a $500+ bottle of wine
  90. Learn to play an instrument
  91. Stand on the 50 in Stanford Stadium 
  92. Help build a Habitat for Humanity Home
  93. Drink beer in Germany
  94. Change someone's life
  95. Learn how to really use my camera..
  96. Zipline the Amazon rain forest 
  97. Be a part of a book club
  98. Go on an African safari 
  99. Drive through a redwood
  100. Do all of these things with AJ by my side...




Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. That is an awesome list and it looks like you are making serious progress on it. I have a mental list but I have never taken the time to write it down. Maybe that can be a goal for 2017 to write it all down.

    ReplyDelete