In Christmas Family Gigi Maddie Jane Travel

More From Georgia and NYE

We have had a crazy last week, but I am almost caught up blogging!! One last post from our time in Georgia over the holidays :) 

With our early riser little girl, AJ got some morning fishing in. Not a single fish was caught, but he was absolutely in his happy place!



And little miss stared out the window every morning waiting for her Daddy to come back! 


Gigi pulled her around in this basket non-stop!! 


All done! 


And more fun with a clothes hamper.. not sure why I even buy her toys! 



Amanda, Justin and the boys came over and we played this hilarious game, Watch Your Mouth. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard!! 












Peyton and Barrett did some fishing with AJ. 





That little face right there. 100% Barrett Turner. He was telling me they weren't catching any fish because all the "China people" killed them. hahahha



These two boys have the sweetest hearts. Love, love, love them and how sweet they are to my girl :)









Again.. another favorite "toy".. our girl is imaginative :) 



On New Years Eve, we left Maddie Jane with Mom back in Sandersville and headed to Atlanta to run some errands and spend time with our college friends. I have been wanting a Louis Vuitton for as long as I can remember. I have always talked myself out of buying one every time I received a big bonus, Christmas money, tax return (when I use to get those.. thanks California...) But this time I did it!! And I love that bag so stinkin much. No regrets.


That evening, we had a four course dinner with friends made by chef Megan! (The wife of one of AJ's fraternity brothers.) She went ALL OUT and it was amazing!! 

First course: Salad with house made ranch and pork bell croutons


Second course: Seafood risotto topped with brown butter scallops


Third course: Sous-vide herb chicken thighs with hericot verts


Fourth course: Bananas foster creme brulee 




Meanwhile Maddie Jane was hanging out with her Gigi and C! 



We met Mom and Chip at Locust Grove to do a little shopping and get Maddie and we hopped on a plane the next morning! Yet another whirlwind Georgia trip in the books (and finally on the blog!) 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment