In Friday Favorites Halloween Molly

Friday Favorites

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!


1. Halloween with Molly! 
Sweet Molly Polly is a very ferocious sparkle shark at pup daycare today! I can't even with how stinkin cute she is!! Lots of pumpkin treats coming her way for keeping this thing on all day, ha! 




2. Having my Mom in town!
It has been SO nice having my mom in town all week. She has cooked and cleaned and turned the spare bedroom into the nursery of my dreams!! Maddie Jane has the best GiGi in the world and we are so blessed to call her ours! 




3.. Little Debbie Cakes!
I FINALLY got to indulge in my craving of Little Debbie Cakes when Mom grabbed me some in Phoenix last weekend. And you know what's even better than Little Debbie Cakes?? When they are served with ice cream and chocolate shell. YUM-O



4. My sweet baby girl! 
Saved the best for last.. my chunky little girl has the BEST pouty lips I have ever seen!! LOVED being able to see her squirmy self on the ultrasound on Wednesday and cannot believe she will be in our arms in just a few weeks!! 




xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment