In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 31




How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size?  She should be getting close to 4 lbs and 16 inches long.. like a pineapple!

Milestone? All five senses work now and she is fattening up :)

Maternity clothes? Is there anything else? 

Stretch marks? NONE!

Sleep? Pretty good! Just never enough. Only one bathroom trip per night.

Symptoms? Braxton Hicks and a ton of pressure down on the lady parts. Whoaaa all too real. 

Best moment this week? AJ cleaning the showers? Picking out more pillows for the day bed in the nursery? Or maybe just being this sweet baby's Mommy! 

Miss Anything? Not thinking about pregnancy or giving birth. I mean every thought is consumed with excitement and worry and concern and elation! Just SO many emotions to experience! I don't know what's more exhausting.. lugging this belly around or dealing with my thoughts!

Movement? She's always my busy little girl. Not quite sure if she ever sleeps!

Food cravings? I want some of those seasonal shaped little debbie cakes soooo badly and there aren't any in LA! (And I eat frozen chocolate chip pancakes and fruit roll ups and drink caprisuns.. Apparently pregnancy has turned me into a kid again..)

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion..

Have you started to show yet? Not sure how my belly is going to get bigger!! Everything is SO tight.

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs?
Just false labor.. everything ranging from barely noticeable Braxton Hicks to ones that take my breath away. I've read EVERY article on the internet.. promise I'm not in labor at all!

Belly Button in or out? VERY out. 

Wedding rings on or off?
On. Fortunately not much swelling at all since the first trimester! 

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Emotional. Anxious.

Looking forward to? A day at the spa with my aunt in Arizona! And then when I get back to LA on Sunday, my mom will be here!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment