In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 32


How far along? 32 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size?  We went to the doctor today, so I know exactly how big she is!! She is our 4.5 pound chunky girl!

Milestone? She is head down and ready for her big decent!

Maternity clothes? Give me all the leggings!! 

Stretch marks? NONE!

Sleep? I wake up a billion times a night.. bathroom trips, weird dreams..

Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, pressure, congestion, same ole, same ole

Best moment this week? Seeing our little girl!! She is beyond perfect. Measuring in the 50% percentile in every category. LOVE her so so much and can NOT wait to meet her! 

Miss Anything? Went to sushi today and was so bummed I had to order a stupid California role. Give me all the sashimi!!!

Movement? She moves all day, every day. And as she is getting bigger, Mama is FEELING it.

Food cravings? I got Little Debbie cakes in Phoenix, so I am one happy lady!!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion..

Have you started to show yet? I'm kinda wishing this belly was bigger so little girl could have some more room in there!

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs? 
Just false labor/Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? VERY out. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
Emotional. Anxious.

Looking forward to? Getting the nursery finished.. it's SO close!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment