In Menu Monday Recipes

Menu Monday

We had a VERY laid back weekend at home.. I didn't put on a stitch of make-up, didn't blow dry my hair, left the house only once to go get groceries.. it was GLORIOUS. And I don't think our Sparkle Shark minded the laziness one bit.. 



Menu Monday - Week of 11.2.15

Sunday: Breakfast Casserole 
Last night I made breakfast casserole for dinner and it was DELISH. This stuff is SO easy - bottom layer is crescent rolls, then browned sausage, 2 cups of cheese and 4 eggs with salt and pepper. Pop it in the oven on 400 for about 30 minutes and you're set! It's a great recipe to make the night before and cook the next morning when you have guests over. 



Monday: Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Man oh man, I struggled to come up with a menu this week. I am in such a rut of things that I feel like eating.. However, carbs ALWAYS sound good. So tonight, I am going to do some twice baked potatoes. AJ has a steak to go with his, but I'm just going to chow down on my carbs :) 


Tuesday: Out to Eat
Tuesday night we are going out to eat with my team from work. I often have dinners/happy hours for work, but this week AJ gets to join! All of our team members are in town, so we are getting together with significant others at Baby Blues BBQ in West Hollywood. They claim they have Southern style BBQ.. we shall see! 



Wednesday: Caprese Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is insanely easy and could be modified 100 different ways. We boil cheese tortellini and let it cool. Then throw in halved cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cubes and top it with homemade pesto. Easy, delish, and light. I doubt we will have leftovers without a meat, but eating this the next day is even better! 


Thursday: Cheeseburgers & Fruit
Yesterday AJ and I made a HUGE bowl of fruit salad to munch on throughout the week. These days I could absolutely live off of iced water and fruit. I cannot get enough!! So Thursday night we will be having quick, indoor burgers and fruit salad. (If the salad makes it to Thursday at the rate I'm eating!)



Have a great week!!
xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment