In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

1. An awesome shirt for an awesome cause! 
I stumbled upon this sweet girl Ruby in my daily blog reads. She is two years old and has had SEVEN eye surgeries. The Lemon Tree has designed these super cute t-shirts with her in mind and ALL proceeds go to The Foundation for the Blind. I got the baseball shirt style to go with leggings and I can't wait to rock it post pregnancy. The pre-sales end October 31 - so go get one now!! 
Link HERE. 



2. My amazing husband and coffee
This morning while I was getting ready, Age ran Molly to daycare and brought me home Starbucks. Such a treat to start my Friday! (PS - So ready to upgrade to the venti or grande and not have half calf!! This momma wants NEEDS more caffeine!) 



3. My new iPhone6! 
Shout out to my mother in law for helping me obtain a shiny new iPhone6! My iPhone5 was on it's last leg.. barely keeping a charge. Thank goodness my contract was up this week! AND I am so in love with the case I found on Amazon for $10! 



4. The spa and time with my auntie!! 
This afternoon I am hopping on a short flight over to Phoenix to see my Uncle Clint, Aunt Denise, Hayden and Ryan. My aunt suggested we go to the spa late in my pregnancy for some pampering and I absolutely wasn't going to turn that down! So excited for some family time and a little relaxation! 



5. Friday Night Lights
Every night I am saying, just one more episode... I can't get enough of this show! It's such an easy show to watch - keeps your attention, but you aren't going to miss some huge plot twist if you look down at your phone for a second. And man oh man, does it remind me of my little high school. We weren't the size of the Dillon Panthers, but football was THE most important thing in the fall. Sometimes I wish I could go back.. just for a day! ha 



Y'all have a great weekend!! 
xoxo, 


Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing our shirt - we are so excited about this charity campaign and can't wait to place the final order and send the shirts out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a new iPhone 6s and am waiting for it to arrive since it was back-ordered. Can't wait! A spa day sounds wonderful right about now! And I've wanted to watch Friday Night Lights, but have so many other shows I'm in the middle of watching on Netflix that I'm not ready to start another one just yet! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Stopping by from Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete