In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 29


How far along? 29 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size?  An acorn squash (are these vegetables getting bigger?? Because she certainly is!!) 15 inches and 3 pounds!

Milestone? She is fattening up and her Mama is feeling it..

Maternity clothes? Pretty much exclusively. I look ginormous in the picture above.. I'm really not THAT big. Swear. 

Stretch marks? Last week was a false alarm.. no stretch marks!! 

Sleep?I'm currently writing this at 4am... It's like clock work, I'm up every night at this time. Might as well be productive!

Symptoms? VERY congested, terrible indigestion, uncomfortable.. Have a feeling this isn't changing for the next 10 weeks! 

Best moment this week? Just the highs and lows and craziness that comes with pregnancy. Like crying because AJ tipped the Chinese delivery guy $10 instead of $5 last Friday night.. or peeing on myself when I started laughing last night.. which caused harder laughter and uhh harder peeing hahaha!! It just blows my mind that AJ and I have almost been together 6 years and in just over 2 months, we will share our life with this little one. Trying to soak up those last moments of it just being us.

Miss Anything? Normal brain functioning.. Pregnancy brain is BAD. It is so hard for me to spell words or make coherent sentences. I'm constantly checking and re-checking my work and I'm still making mistakes. I HATE making mistakes and will beat myself up over it. I'm in such a funk because I just feel so dumb these days..

Movement? She moves around like crazy! I'm starting to see little feet or fists stick out of my stomach when she moves. SO close to knowing what this little girl looks like!!

Food cravings? Just so dang thirsty!! Mostly just want water.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? Yup.. And I got my first "Any day now?" comment...

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 Nope.

Belly Button in or out? It's out. And AJ says it moves when I laugh hahahah

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time?
SO. EMOTIONAL.

Looking forward to? Doctor's appointment on Friday! Not an exciting one, just a check up. But now that they are happening every two weeks, every appointment is just inching closer to meeting our baby girl!!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment