In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 30!!




How far along? 30 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size?  Apparently she is a 17 inch cucumber.. what??

Milestone? She's strong enough to grasp a finger.. Pretty sure she already has her Daddy wrapped around hers :) 

Maternity clothes? Leggings are my best friend now that my favorite maternity seven jeans don't fit. Picture above is a fun outfit for date night and not my boring work clothes, woooo! 

Stretch marks? None! 

Sleep? Up every morning at 4am.. drink a CapriSun.. sometimes I can go back to sleep, most of the time I can't..

Symptoms? She is sooooo low and I feel a LOT of pressure. Not entirely convinced she isn't going to fall out in the next 9 weeks!! 

Best moment this week? Hearing that little heart beat at the doctor and confirming again that my pregnancy is completely textbook! SO blessed to have a healthy little girl! 

Miss Anything? Being normal.. pregnancy isn't that bad, but man oh man am I getting anxious to meet this little girl!!! 

Movement? My wild woman :)

Food cravings? I have ice cream almost every single night.. With the turtle shell topping!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? I finally feel smaller than other pregnant women at my stage!

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Poking wayy out. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Happy, Moody, Emotional. I got it all!

Looking forward to? Spa weekend in Phoenix and my mom's visit!!!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment