In Girlfriends Maddie Jane Molly Weekends

This & That


Still trying to play catch up on the blog. Here is a big dump of what's on my phone from the past few weeks. Up above cutie girl looking so grown up before school one day back in Atlanta. 


When someone first meets Molly, they are like whooaa she is a LOT. However, this is what she does about 21 hours a day... 


Backyard playing.. then Maddie's last day at her school in Atlanta. The little girl in grey is her bestest friend and she still talks about Makayla daily. 


Two nights before we moved, Kell and I had a pretty epic little date night. 


I was in a looottt of pain, but the sweet night with my schnook was worth it!!




On the last night in Atlanta, we had a date night with Bruce at Monkey 68! 


And one last play time with our favorite neighbors! 


And then after a whirlwind (all in one day) move, Maddie Jane started her new school in North Carolina! She was pretty uncertain those first few days.. and cried a lot. But thankfully she is getting more settled and is loving it now! 


Because she only goes to school three days a week, we have time for lots of other fun things! She started her first gymnastics class and she is in LOVE. She pretty much wears this leotard every single day and asks is it "nastics" time?? 


She isn't technically old enough to be in the class (3-5 yo) but she is catching on quickly! 


Mom came to town to help me unpack and decorate. After being there an hour she told me and Age to go on a date night and she would keep unpacking and get MJ to bed. She's a saint that one! So sooo thankful for her helping me move 34849 times. 


The Fogles gave us their piano and it is constantly being played in our house!! AJ is in heaven.


We also did a little pumpkin painting with Gigi. (Nice little trick for littles who do not know better.. I washed this pumpkin and let her paint it two more times, ha!) 




MJ is home with me on Mondays and Fridays. And while I'm not technically working on those days, stuff always comes up. It was wayyy too quiet upstairs for wayyy too long while I was in my office. I went up to find this.....


But a lot of the times she is a perfect angel and sits in my office and "works" with me.


One more Halloween post (maybe tomorrow) and I will be caught up!! Hope you guys are having a great Tuesday :) 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment