In Friday Favorites Honey Maddie Jane Molly

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, guys!! Still playing a bit of catch up on the blog.. I've got TEN Friday Favorites to get us back on track :)

1. Simpler Wines
Our community pool doesn't allow glass containers, so I have been looking for some yummy drinks to be able to throw in a cooler. My FAVORITE I have tried thus far is the peach Simpler Wines from Trader Joes. Not too sweet and has a nice fizz!


2. Maddie/Molly Relationship
Maddie Jane and Molly have kiiiinda had a love/hate relationship over the past two years. But now they are becoming best friends and it is the sweetest! Maddie Jane gets so excited to see her every morning, is constantly loving on her and playing fetch, and every afternoon asks me to take her picture with Molly, ha! 


3. This face mask.
I have a big basket of face masks, samples, travel size things (usually from Sephora points) to try out now and then.. I snagged his one the other night and guess what the main ingredient was?? KAOLIN! For anyone who doesn't know.. my home town is the kaolin capitol of the world! I happen to be the 2008 Kaolin Queen, hahaha


4. Bike time in jammies
The day after the fourth I did not have to go into until noon. So we took the morning super slow in our jammies and had some special time before I took MJ to school. 


5. Neighborhood pool
Last Saturday we had the neighborhood pool all to ourselves! I guess everyone was on vacation?? We ALL jumped off the diving board a million times! And I proved to AJ and MJ I can still do a back flip!



6. New air fryer
I have been looking into air fryers for forever and after discussing it with E, she had one sent to our house for her visit! We have tried french fries, chicken nuggets, zucchini and corn so far. The fries were my favorite and corn least favorite. It's pretty much the same concept as putting something in our oven, but doesn't require pre-heating and cooks MUCH faster. (And way healthier than frying things with oil!)


7. Family date
On Sunday we went on a family date to Catch Air and then had Mexican for lunch. Maddie Jane was in complete amazement that something so great even existed! It was such a great place to escape the heat and burn off all her energy! 

Also.. why does she look five years old!?! 




8. A good summer read
I pretty much exclusively read books on my kindle. But when we were in route to Hawaii, I picked up THIS paperback (and didn't get around to reading it!) But I read the entire thing last weekend! There is just something so good about an easy romance novel, with pool water soaked pages, on a hot summer day... 


9. Framily date
On Tuesday night, we met Bev and Ben at Kaleidoscope for a little framily dinner date. We try to get nights with those guys in at least once a month! 

Their selfie after taking our picture, ha! Love these two so stinkin much.



10. Honey's Here!
Honey has been here all week and it has been SO nice! She has helped me get so many projects done, ran a million errands, cooked delicious food. She is going to a friends this weekend, but I am excited to have her around for another week! I lucked out in the mother in law department - so thankful for her!! (And of course I've taken zero pictures this week of her.. I'll do better next week!!)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment