In

Flip or Flop :: Atlanta! 

So tonight is the premier of Flip or Flop Atlanta. And the couple hosting the show just happens to be from our cute little town of Woodstock! So they had a block party tonight for the premier and Kayley and I took Maddie Jane! 



We of course had a little Mexican before heading to the block party. Just give this girl allllll the cheese! 


MJ doesn't meet a stranger! She joined the band the second we got there! 


I've been wanting to try the Pie Shop downtown Woodstock for forever. It's owned by GCSU grads, so it's almost like a little bit of my old hometown in my new hometown!




Love this sweet friend of mine and that we get to spend so much time together now! 


It was such a fun night! They had a screening on the square, but Maddie Jane just can't make it that late. I got her home and in bed, and I'm watching the premier now. Did you guys watch?? What did you think? 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. How did I not know that you're in Woodstock?! I've been here my entire life!

    ReplyDelete