In Birthdays Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites - Birthday Edition!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


Well yesterday was one of my most FAVORITE days of the year.. my birthday!! I have always loved birthdays. I love looking back over the past year and looking ahead at what's in store. I thought getting older would sting a little, but it's actually crazy how I love every single year more and more. 


One of my FAVORITE gifts I received is my new Erin Condren planner. These planners are life changing. Every single thing you could want in a planner is packed in here. AJ knew I wanted a new one to start marking stuff down for 2016 - he picked out the design and everything. I'm pretty impressed! 


I had a crazy hectic day at work yesterday, and at times forgot it was my birthday. But having this guy meet me for lunch was my FAVORITE. Along with what seems to always sound good at restaurants.. salad and fries haha!


My sweet coworkers got me one of my all time FAVORITE sweets - chocolate covered strawberries! 


Ahh obnoxious birthday decorations are my FAVORITE. Tracey out did herself with signs and balloons up everywhere! So nice to have people constantly popping in my office telling me Happy Birthday throughout the day!! 


AJ is my FAVORITE person in the world! He goes above and beyond for me every single day, and on my birthday he makes sure I feel extra special. Since I have been pregnant, he drops me off and picks me up from work and yesterday the pick up was complete with my FAVORITE flowers and my FAVORITE pup :) :) 


Our FAVORITE date nights are ones spent at nice restaurants sharing a bunch of small plates and discussing every single little element. Last night we kept up the tradition, and went to Bestia in downtown LA. This place the definitely THE place in LA right now.. we had to make reservations two months ago!! And that bone marrow on top of spinach gnocchetti with aged balsamic. I die.  


I was beyond exhausted yesterday after a night with hardly any sleep and a long day at work but SO glad we had a special night out. We need to get a couple more nights like this in before our FAVORITE little girl arrives!! 






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment