In Pregnancy

Work Baby Shower!

All of my sweet coworkers in the HR department celebrated sweet Maddie Jane a few weeks ago. I work with some of the BEST people and I am so lucky to have a second little family at the place I spend SO much of my time. The party was complete with pink and gold decorations, fruit, Chik fil A, and famous labor inducing salad dressing (which I WILL be using in a few weeks!!)








These sweet girls were the BEST hostess. They pulled off the cutest shower the HR conference room has ever seen :) Maddie Jane is one lucky little girl to have some west coast aunties to love on her! 




Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Truly a tempting baby shower! The photos are driving me crazy. Actually my cousin is also expecting and I am planning to host baby shower for her. I have just booked a popular venue Houston for that. I hope that this event will be fun and enjoyable for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pictures you have posted. I just see the post i am so happy the post of information's. So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for Baby shower venues Atlanta ga.

    ReplyDelete