In Show and Tell Tuesday

Day in the Life

Today I am linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals to do a Day in the Life. LOVE these kind of posts and I am excited to have stuff like this on the blog to look back and remember just regular ole days.. 

Today started out WAY too early at 5:30am with this little family group text. SO many friends and family forget about that time zone difference.. love that you're texting me, but let this mama sleep!! 



Every morning I roll out of bed, take a shower and put on my make-up while watching the news. Love this alone time all cozy in my robe and slowly waking up for the day. 


I grab a small bite to eat to hold me over and fix Molly's breakfast. Fat pup KNOWS when it is breakfast time. She doesn't need to potty immediately, but food is a MUST. 


I wake AJ up and make the bed while he's in the shower.. 


Everyone is dressed and fed.. and I have the cutest chauffeurs to drop me off at work each morning. 


Emails, emails, emails.. 


A little peep out my office window.. 


About an hour into work, I head downstairs to grab breakfast. My company has bagels, cereal, fruit and yogurt every morning. It is SO convenient and saves me a lot of money!


While I eat my breakfast, I catch up on reading my favorite blogs.. 


More emails and spreadsheets.. 


My breakfast of water and a banana has caused me heart burn.. Bring on the tums.. 


Added in some appointments on the planner. 


One of 20 bathroom trips of the day.. heyyy cooler weather in Cali! Please stick around! 


My company also caters lunch every day.. Usually it is two meats, two sides, a salad bar, fruit, dessert.. Today was Mexican. 


Anddd I didn't feel like eating any of it, so a big ole bowl of fruit it is.. 


More emails, more phone interviews.. 


In person interviews! Work, work, work. 


I was waiting on some coworkers to leave for dinner and got a few thank you notes done.. 


It is very rare that we eat dinner out on a week night, but tonight we had a team dinner + significant others with my coworkers. And HEY look at my plate at dinner!! 


The aftermath of family style BBQ, sides, and dessert. YUM-O


We finally headed home way past my bedtime.. Most of the time AJ takes Molly out, but I took on the duties tonight.. 


We receive a package almost every day of baby stuff from showers, gift card purchases and clothes that I just can't resist.. I snagged this adorable Mud Pie dress on an amazing sale and added it to her already too full closet.. 


Finishing up this blog, watching a little tv and we're off to bed! 



Goodnight!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment