In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 35


How far along? 35 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? 5.5 lbs, 18 inches.. ish?

Milestone? She's pretty much fully developed, just getting stronger day by day.

Maternity clothes? Since I am now on bed rest (more on that later) I take off pajamas and put on leggings, then I take off leggings and put on pajamas.. I actually put on a little mascara today.. woo!

Stretch marks? Still holding onto my one.. 

Sleep? Ehh not so hot. My congestion is awful so I feel like I am back to pre-nose surgery days in the breathing department. And this belly is just sooo heavy, I can't get comfortable even if I could breathe!

Symptoms? Contractions,pain, indigestion, congestion. It sucks, but I can handle it. Whatever this chick needs, Mama will provide. 

Best moment this week? Well this is not a good moment, but a moment of clarity.. We were at the doctor on Friday and they noticed my blood pressure was higher than normal. They checked it again at the end of the appointment and it had gone up even more, so they sent me over to the hospital. After lots of blood work, urine samples, and monitoring of me and MJ we finally got to go home with orders to REST. They are still concerned about the high blood pressure and my contractions, so I am officially on modified bed rest/work from home status. I am already starting to go a little crazy staring at these same four walls, but so happy I am doing what's best for baby girl.. If she will just keep baking for another week and a half, we are in the clear for a full term baby! 

Miss Anything? Crazy as it sounds, I am SO ready to just go on a run. Missing that feeling of endorphins pumping and working my muscles..

Movement? Baby girl feels like she is trying to break out of jail. Arms and legs flailing all the time.

Food cravings? watermelon and anything fruity and chewy.. I have been killing fruit roll ups, fruit by the foot, gushars. YUM

Anything making you queasy or sick? I am nauseated every single day lately... Hormones from my body prepping for labor? Big baby? Sinus drainage? Who knows..

Have you started to show yet? I am to the point where I get sympathy looks from strangers.. I don't think I am THAT big, but I def have the full fledged waddle going on..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs? Contractions, contractions, contractions. But it's really the emotional stuff that gets to me.. My contractions will get really consistent, 15, then 10, then 5 mins apart.. and they will come on strong and I start to think, holy cow.. is this it? Am I about to meet my child? And then they will fizzle out.. That emotional roller coaster can be way more overwhelming or intense than the pain..

Belly Button in or out? VERY out. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. I am starting to notice a little more swelling though.. 

Happy or Moody most of the time? My emotions are all over the place. Tying my best to stay calm and keep my BP down.

Looking forward to? I have a prenatal massage planned for Sunday.. let's see if I make it! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment