In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 34




How far along? 34 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? 5.5 lbs, 18 inches

Milestone? My app that I look at each week now has an "I've Given Birth" button. Which I think is a pretty cool milestone itself! ha

Maternity clothes? Heyyy non-maternity, big sweaters fit the belly! LOVE this cool weather.

Stretch marks? Okay, soo. I found one. ONE. And I didn't cry. I digress.. 

Sleep? Finding a comfortable position to fall asleep is tough.. and I wake up a bajillion times a night.. but when I am asleep, it's some good sleep!

Symptoms? Sharpppp pains. Like I'm having to get on all fours and breathe through them. They are always late at night after I have inevitably done too much throughout the day. But nothing consistent enough to be concerned. On top of the same ole indigestion and congestion. 

Best moment this week? Hospital tour! Last night we had a hospital tour with around 15 other couples that the hospital does each week. Seeing everything and getting a play by play of what was going to happen was great! (And finally getting the answer to my question "where the heck is the parking desk??" The answer: "It doesn't matter! You valet!".. oh Los Angeles..) And it was nice to have a date night with Age. We went to Starbucks and Target and Chick Fil A.. LOVE that man and our simple times.. just soaking up these last few weeks (ahhh big heart eye emoji..)

Miss Anything? Being able to be productive at night. I feel the urge to nest and clean, clean, clean. But I just can't do it.. and even if I try, AJ yells at me to sit down and put my feet up!

Movement? Little girl is a ninja fighter and everyday she surprises me how LOW those jabs are.. don't fall out little one!!

Food cravings? Ice water and fruit. Oh and someone may have had to go to the grocery store the other night for cheesecake.. oops.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I've actually had some first trimester type nausea this week. I consulted with my cousin- resident doctor-pseudo google, Amanda, and she thinks it's just the baby's size making me queasy.

Have you started to show yet? ha.

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs?
Braxton Hicks all day, every day. Every morning I wake up and think.. today could be the day.. Last night at the hospital tour, they told us all the things that could be signs that we should go to the hospital. They also gave the warning that we could just be experiencing false labor and would be sent home. I will NOT be that lady - I am NOT going until she is for real on her way out!!

Belly Button in or out? VERY out. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy! (and sometimes whiney..)

Looking forward to? Umm.. AJ is shampooing the carpets this weekend. That's pretty exciting right?? Not much to look forward to other than THE BIRTH of our sweet baby girl!! Everything is ready for you MJ! 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. This place was very comfortable. Restrooms were decent. Coming to venues in Chicago with my friends was an amazing experience. This is my favorite place now, because of its excellent food, perfect lighting, vibrant atmosphere and great ventilation.

    ReplyDelete