In Friday Favorites Pregnancy

Friday Favorites

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!


1. FINALLY getting my hair done! 
I have put off getting my hair done for wayyyy too long. I hate paying California prices. And I hate not being able to use my girl Amber in Milledgeville. But I have had ENOUGH with these roots. And I mean I could realistically have Maddie Jane in a few weeks sooo I think it's definitely time to bite the bullet. I am SO excited to cover the roots and chop several inches off! Thinking of something along these lines.. 






2. Internet Funnies.. 
Lots of good stuff this week about how I'm feeling.. 





3, That amazing husband of mine and FRENCH FRIES
I have really only wanted to eat fruit all week. I haven't had an appetite for much else.. so I had a huge bowl last night and of course two hours later I was hungry again. Age offered to go get me anything I wanted and man oh man were these McDonald fries with sweet and sour sauce this best thing I have had in a long time!! LOVE that man and his willingness to help out in whatever way possible.



4. Guys, my best friend... 
My best friend Paige is seriously the most thoughtful person in the world. She had everyone at my baby shower write me well wishes and place on the "wish tree". Well this week she sent me the first one (it was from my favvvvorites Anna Kat and Sarah) and of course the timing could not have been better. That little pick me up was just what I needed! Then yesterday, I got the most precious nursery rhyme book from her - This Little Piggy Went to Prada. It's HILARIOUS and I cannot wait to have some girl time with MJ and her auntie and this book! 



5. Pregnancy and my baby girl
By Wednesday afternoon I was crying my eyes out in pain. I was begging God to let me go into labor, I had hit my breaking point. Thursday morning I tried to go to work and immediately left as soon as I got there. Every step I took pain just shot through me. Yesterday I worked from home and took it easy and it was exactly what I needed. It may even be what I need for the rest of this pregnancy.. I got to such a low point. I felt completely defeated and like there was NO way I could do this for 6 more weeks. Finally by listening to my body (and my husband) and resting, I feel confident again. I CAN do this. I can do anything in this world for this little girl.. LOTS of couch time and Netflix planned for me and my nugget over the next 40 or so days..



xoxo,

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Praying for you that you get through these last weeks of your pregnancy like a champ!! You can do this! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete