In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 33



How far along? 33 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? 5 lbs, 18 inches

Milestone? She keeps her eyes open now and her bones are hardening.

Maternity clothes? Taking full advantage of the 50/60s here in LA and wearing all my winter stuff! 

Stretch marks? None.. but I have a ton of scratch marks.. SO itchy. 

Sleep? Awful.. I'm up 6 or 7 times a night.. either bathroom, or aches and pains, or weird dreams..

Symptoms? Everything hurts. The lady parts, my back, my legs, my belly. Everything. And if one more person tells me to "just wait, it's only going to get worse" ... 

Best moment this week? Those very few glorious moments when I find a comfortable position and I get to rest and spend time with my girl. 

Miss Anything? Not being pregnant. Plain and simple.

Movement? All day. Everyday. And she is soooo low, I'm pretty sure she is going to fall out any minute.

Food cravings? Ice water and fruit.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Indigestion and acid reflux. I almost threw up on my boss's wife at dinner last night. CAN YOU IMAGINE how mortifying that would have been!?!?

Have you started to show yet? 20 pounds of alllll belly. Thank you Jesus for silver linings.

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs? 
Just false labor/Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? VERY out. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time? I'm so hormonal and so moody and I tried to sugar coat this post as much as possible, but I'm just over it.

Looking forward to? Having this baby!!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment