In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

LAST Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 36


How far along? 36 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? A honeydew.. 6ish pounds and 18ish inches

Milestone? Everything is good to go.. just fattening up!

Maternity clothes? I have on something different than pajamas today to go to my doctor's appointment! Only three more days of maternity clothes... kinda makes me sad! Scratch that I'm not going to miss these maternity clothes AT ALL. Maybe I will miss being pregnant... maybe.

Stretch marks? There are a few.. whatever.

Sleep? Some nights I sleep amazingly well.. other nights I am up no less than 10 times! Going to try to get as much sleep as possible this weekend before Maddie is here!!!

Symptoms? High blood pressure.. contractions.. indigestion.. insane anxiety.. 

Best moment this week? Finding out we meet our little girl on SUNDAY!!! I have been to the hospital three times now for high blood pressure, so my doctor decided today she will be inducing me on Sunday right at 37 weeks!! I am scared to death, but I feel a lot more calm knowing that it is a controlled situation.. I just cannot believe Age and I are THREE DAYS away from being parents.

Miss Anything? Missing all my family and friends SO much knowing they won't be here on Sunday. Would give the world to have everyone meet my girl as soon as she arrives..

Movement? Thank goodness she is still moving like crazy. I am on high alert for in lag in movement with my high blood pressure.

Food cravings? No cravings really, but getting this belly ready for the very first Thanksgiving prepared by AJ and not our family! I have NO doubt it will be amazing!!

Anything making you queasy or sick? My indigestion and my anxiety. I will get SO worked up worrying over everything.. I have been freaking out about the unknown. Not any more!!! AHHH HOLY COW.

Have you started to show yet? I was told today I looked small for 9 months.. THANK YOU! Thank you very much kind lady.

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs? Yes.. I have a sign from my doctor that says report to Labor & Delivery Sunday morning at 10am!!!!!!!

Belly Button in or out? VERY out. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On. I think I will make it to the end! 

Happy or Moody most of the time? Emotions. Holy wow the emotions I am feeling. I can't believe the end is so close. I can't believe it was just 8 months ago I was running to show AJ a positive pregnancy test.. I can't believe I have grown a healthy little girl in me.. I can't believe I finally get to see her face and find out who she looks like.. Oh the tears of joy. We are SO blessed.

Looking forward to? Meeting my sweet baby girl, Madelyn Jane Pryor! Seeing my husband become a father.. Bringing our girl home to complete our family. Man, oh man. You are so loved Maddie Jane.. So, so loved. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment