In Hump Day Bump Day

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 27



How far along? 27 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? We know exactly how big she is from my doctor's appointment.. 2 pounds, 7 ounces! 

Milestone? She's practicing breathing with her rapidly developing lungs and she is showing brain activity in that little noggin! 

Maternity clothes? Kelli sent me more clothes, so I have a closet full! I am wearing something different every day and feeling great! 

Stretch marks? Had a panic attack the other morning thinking I had some.. it was just an indention from the bed sheets! haha 

Sleep? Some good, some bad. I'll get what I can take!

Symptoms? Heartburn and belly pain when she digs down as low as she can go. Every morning, like clock work, when I'm waking up she puts her head as low as it will go and sticks her butt up in the air so it's poking out of my belly. Man oh man is it painful, but love those sweet little moments with her!!

Best moment this week? Seeing our wild woman on the sonogram at the doctor! 

Miss Anything? Eating when I want. I am STARVING at night before bed, but if I eat, I'm going to have awful indigestion and not be able to sleep..

Movement?  This little girl is so active they couldn't get a picture of her at the doctor or get an accurate read of her heart beat. The tech was like.. Holy cow! Does she move this much all the time!?! Yes... yes she does!! 

Food cravings?
 Sweets!! And really just food all around. I have had an intense appetite this week!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 Nope.

Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much an outie.. I'm in denial. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Pretty happy!! I just sit in the nursery all the time and re-fold her tiny little clothes pretty much every day haha!

Looking forward to? We are visiting some of AJ's side of the family in San Diego this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing them AND getting to float in their pool!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment