In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 28



How far along? 28 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size?  An eggplant.. 14 inches and 2.5 pounds

Milestone? Her lungs are mature enough that she could survive outside the womb. But please keep on baking little girl!! 

Maternity clothes? Pretty much exclusively. 

Stretch marks? I MIGHT have one on my right side.. I'm pretending it's not there.. 

Sleep? Pretty good, but never enough! ALWAYS exhausted.

Symptoms? VERY congested and snotty, terrible indigestion, and some insane sciatic nerve pain shooting down my right side. 

Best moment this week? My glider chair and ottoman are now in the nursery and I go sit in there every single night. Sometimes AJ and Molly will come join me too. It makes my heart SO full to have my whole family in our sweet little girl's room.. just waitin on December! 

Miss Anything? Was pretty bummed that I didn't get to eat raw oysters or tuna ceviche at dinner the other night. Couple more months!

Movement?  My wild woman moves non-stop. I googled the other night how to calm her down.. my only conclusion is that I should prob stop eating ice cream.. ha!

Food cravings? I want more sweet things now than I did before my pregnancy, but not really "craving" anything..

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Full fledged outie. It popped out on Sunday.. and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
Pretty happy! Mostly too tired to be moody. I suppose I probably complain too much! Sometimes I get on my own nerves.

Looking forward to? My 26th birthday tomorrow! Last one without our little girl here! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment