In Fashion Travel Weekends

Life Lately

Life lately.. I've been drinking too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes. But it's my only glimpse of fall in this 85 degree heat without a scarf or pair of riding boots in sight! 


SO excited all my shows are back on Thursday night! Oh Shonda, how I love you!! 


This past weekend we went down to San Diego to visit some of AJ's cousins. Friday night we had dinner at Juniper and Ivy. It's a restaurant owned by Richard Blaise - who also owns the Spence, one of our favorite Atlanta restaurants! The food was to die for, the restaurant was gorgeous, and this dessert.. holy cow was it yummy! 


Saturday morning we watched a little football then headed to Del Mar for lunch by the beach. We had quite the view!! 


Saturday night we went to a Wine and Food Festival at the San Diego Zoo. Hundreds of vendors were there with unlimited samples and ALL of the proceeds went to charity!


Fortunately, the SD Zoo has LOTS of hills! I got in quite the work out while stuffing my face. 


We ended the night taking an aerial tram over the zoo. AJ HATES heights and held on for dear life the entire time. Surprised I got this picture of him, ha! 


Sunday I came home to my very first birthday present - from my mom! I have needed a new watch for a longgg time and SO thankful she indulged me a little bit :) 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment