In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 25




How far along? 25 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? Cauliflower.. 14 inches and 2 pounds.

Milestone? She knows which was is up and down. And is getting some of that oh so sweet baby fat on those tiny bones! 

Maternity clothes? I have SO many now thanks to Katie and Kelli!! AND Mom bought me several things while I was home. Definitely out of the horrible clothes rut to get to the finish line. 

Stretch marks? None! 

Sleep? Struggling to sleep well being back in California. The air is SO dry.. can't breathe.

Symptoms? Round ligament pain that is out of this world. Trying yoga and stretching to get some relief.. 

Best moment this week? AJ putting together the crib! I LOVE that husband of mine and fall in love with him more and more everyday seeing him become a Daddy. And he is just beaming with pride! 

Miss Anything? Georgia. SO many people we love there.. wish I could have put them all in my suitcase.

Movement? This is the most active she has been my entire pregnancy. And boy, oh boy do I feel it! 

Food cravings?
laughing cow cheese and yogurt

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Teetering on the edge.. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
Happy! I feel so rejuvenated after a week off from work.

Looking forward to? All of the packages arriving! I received so many gift cards while I was home and I am SO excited for all the goodies I ordered to start coming in and getting things put away in MJ's VERY pink room :) 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment