In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 26




How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? Lettuce.. 2 lbs and 14 inches

Milestone? She's taking breaths and her eyes are starting to open. 

Maternity clothes? All maternity.. loving having new ones :) 

Stretch marks? None! 

Sleep? It's a struggle getting to sleep with my indigestion, but I sleep well after I finally am able to.

Symptoms? Heart burn, indigestion, acid re flux. No matter what I do, I'm miserable.. Especially at night. 

Best moment this week? Finally finding the perfect nursery chair that I could actually try out and was in stock! That little room is coming together!! 

Miss Anything? Eating without misery, ha.

Movement?  She's a wild woman. Constantly moving around and kicking her mom! 

Food cravings?
Sweets and slushies.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Teetering on the edge.. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Emotional.. I cry. A lot. ha

Looking forward to? Our doctor's appointment on Monday! I have to do the yucky gestational diabetes test, but we get to have a sonogram and see sweet baby girl! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment