In Friday Favorites Molly Pregnancy

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


1. Pumpkin Spice Latte season!!! 
I've been to Starbucks way too many times already this week. Can't stop, won't stop with my PSLs! I am trying to be good and at least only getting half calf. Nonetheless, this kiddo is all jacked up on caffeine and is prob already addicted to Starbucks more than her mommy! 



2. Crib Building 
This man building the crib for our baby girl.. oh my! Be still my heart. Love him SO much more every single day. Love doing life with him. The fun is just beginning!! 



3. #SECNation
TEN SEC teams in the top 25. Don't even give me that junk about the SEC not being the best conference in the nation. Ohio State is overrated and it's ridic that Notre Dame jumped us in the polls.  SO READY for football in the morning at 9am (thanks to PST)!! You can find me all day long on the couch with the ipad, laptop and tv to make sure I'm catching every game! #godawgs 



4. Happy Birthday Katie!! 
We've traded beer for bottles and our amazing bikini bodies in for stretch marks and I wouldn't change one single thing. SO appreciative of this lady's friendship now more than ever. She calms my fears and is the best of example of what a Momma should be. Happy 26th Birthday Kate!! Love you more than you'll ever know!! 



5. My guard dog in training! 
I'm spending more time in the nursery lately getting everything organized and Molly girl is always by my side. She is getting in some great training for her guard dog duty that starts in December. She has had some anxiety lately over all the changes (including puking THREE times this morning on the carpet..) but I know she is going to be the best big sister pup in the world! 



xoxo, 


Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers. georgia

    ReplyDelete