In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day. Bump Day - Week 18



How far along? 18 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? A sweet potato! 5.6 inches!

Milestone? Yawning, hiccuping, and swallowing 

Maternity clothes? Yup.. ready for it to get cooler so I can wear some more of Katie's cute hand me downs :) 

Stretch marks? Nope. 

Sleep? Awful.. I have really bad back/hip pain that wakes me up every 30 minutes

Symptoms? Headaches and cramping 

Best moment this week? My mom and grandma ordering the nursery bedding! I can't wait to get everything in there!! 

Miss Anything? Sleep.

Movement? She was moving around like CRAZY last night at dinner. So ready for AJ to really get to feel her consistently. 

Food cravings?
 Ice Water .. and I have been thinking about a caprese salad for 5 days now. ha

Anything making you queasy or sick? Grilled/baked chicken. Really not into meat much at all.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Big ole' crater. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
I'm too tired to be either.. guess that makes me moody? :/

Looking forward to? 
Next appointment on Monday!! Our last appointment was a week late because of our vacation and our next appointment is a week early because of my doctor's vacation, so we only had to wait 2 weeks in between seeing our Maddie girl! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment