In Decorating Molly

Life Lately..

Saturday was our sweet baby beagle Molly's 4th birthday!! We love this little pup SO much! She truly has been our first child. Can't wait to see how she is as a big sister! On Saturday morning she got strawberry/peanut butter cookies, new plush toys, a chewy ring and new raw hides. She was in HEAVEN. Then we let her go hang out with her friends for a few hours at daycare while we ran errands. She was one happy, pooped pup on Saturday night - it was definitely a birthday well spent!

(Side note: we name plush toys around here. This is Dennis the Dino and Monica the Monkey. They are now without stuffing and voice boxes, ha!)


Sunday I treated my swollen feet to a much needed pedicure! And I got a fun girly pink on my nails. Yes going every two weeks may be overkill, but it's my "thing" .. AJ gets beer, I get nails. Everybody's happy.


I have been ITCHING to get started on the nursery. I was in Marshall's Sunday night grabbing some candles and saw an entire section of gold glitter prints! I WAS IN LOVE. I had trouble deciding, but went with this one. I am planning to do a collage wall above the changing table, and thought it was a cute touch to add to the other things I have on pinterest/etsy. (Side note - it made me feel much better when I got home and saw this print in our dim lit soon to be nursery. Because we will only have two lamps, the gold glitter is not all in your face over the top. ha!)


I'm pretty much done with meat.. unless it's a cheeseburger, I just don't want it. However, the thought of fried shrimp sounded amazing, so AJ made these for me the other night! I had it in my head that frying shrimp at home was just going to be the hardest thing ever and not taste like a restaurant, but these hit the spot! So thankful for my husband constantly trying to figure out what I can/want to eat. 


On Monday we had the big sonogram! They measured every little part of her body from her head to her toes, checked brain activity and heart blood flow. It was AMAZING at all the things they could see just by putting that thing on my belly! Maddie Jane had her feet up by her ears again with her fists and knees in her face the majority of the time. It was tough to get a good facial picture, but this one isn't bad! Isn't she just gorgeous!? I can not wait to meet this sweet baby girl!! Those lips, that nose. I am SO IN LOVE. 




xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment