In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 17



How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? An onion! 5 inches long and 6 ounces 

Milestone? Baby is starting to put on weight and the cartilage is starting to turn to bone. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. And I get so tired of wearing the same thing every day to work. Hence why this week's pictures are in my pajamas. Those bad boys come off the second I walk in the door. 

Stretch marks? Nope. "They" say that if I'm going to get them, I will start to see them around this time.. fingers crossed! 

Sleep? Some good nights, some bad. I relish in those mornings I wake up feeling refreshed!! 

Symptoms? Intense headaches and sinus pressure. Terrible swelling in the mornings and at night.

Best moment this week? Seeing our sweet baby at the doctor!! Being absolutely surprised that the doctor had the gender wrong! Finding out that everything was perfect with her.. all of the genetic testing came back negative and this Mama hasn't gained weight since the last appointment?? WHAT. 

Miss Anything? My old clothes. Wearing high heels.

Movement? MAYBE AJ felt her last night.. or maybe it was gas? We're just going to go with it was her.. 

Food cravings?
 watermelon. watermelon. watermelon. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? The weirdest thing happened yesterday.. my taco absolutely disgusted me, but if I cut it up and ate the individual parts, it was fine. Oh pregnancy, you're weird. 

Have you started to show yet?
 Yes! And I think I am finally past that awkward stage of "Is she fat or is she pregnant??" I have had the most strangers comment on my belly or tell me congratulations.

Gender? GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! Madelyn Jane Pryor .. Miss "Maddie Jane" is already SO LOVED. 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Big ole' crater. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.. super uncomfortable late at night and early in the morning. 

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
I am SO happy and feel so gushy and emotional and in love with this sweet baby. 

Looking forward to? 
Working on the girliest nursery you have ever seen :) 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment